Write a review
- 1 pound ground turkey (or beef, venison, or any mixture)
- 1 slice of naan or two slices sandwich bread, puréed into breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced (optional)
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place naan or bread in food processor. Pulse to fine crumbs. Remove to large bowl.
- Place garlic and ginger in food processor and pulse until minced.
- Add onions and pulse until finely chopped.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl or stand mixer and mix until well combined.
- Form meatballs to use immediately for freeze.
- Double, triple, quadruple, or increase as many times as you like. Freezes well. For an easy and quick meal, add meatballs in one layer to the bottom of a crockpot and pour your favorite jar of spaghetti sauce over it. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours for a delicious meal.
Allergy Free Lifestyle http://livingallergyfree.net/