Write a review
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme and/or sage
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about a total of 2 to 2.5 pounds)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 fresh tomatoes, diced or one can of diced tomatoes
- About 5 red potatoes, diced large in 1 inch cubes
- 1 small can of V8
- 1/2 bottle of Chardonnay
- Combine first seven ingredients and rub on pork tenderloins (other than the salt, you can be flexible with the other ingredients). Refrigerate at least one hour, or preferably, overnight.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large oven safe pot.
- Brown pork tenderloins, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Add onions and cook until translucent. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Move to oven and bake at 250° for about an hour and a half.
- Remove pork tenderloins and allow to rest for a few minutes before slicing.
Allergy Free Lifestyle http://livingallergyfree.net/