Write a review
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (can use coconut oil, olive oil, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups shredded fresh pumpkin
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup water
- Sift the flour, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, oil, and vanilla. Combine both mixtures and fold in the shredded pumpkin and raisins. Pour into oiled loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F for about two hours or toothpick comes out clean.
Allergy Kitchen http://allergy-kitchen.com/